APM Mosquito Control is currently accepting applications for the 2017 mosquito control season.
To apply by mail or fax. Complete a Job Application
Mail application to:
APM Mosquito Control
21240 34 Mile Road
Armada, MI 48005
Fax application to:
To be eligible for employment with APM Mosquito Control as a mosquito control technician you must meet the following:
- Individuals must be at least 18 years of age and possess
a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- All employees must pass a background check, drug screen,
- Reliable transportation to and from work is necessary.
- Able to lift and handle 50lb backpack.
- Work extended time in spring and summer conditions (hot,
humid, sometimes long days).
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Pass Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural
Development Pesticide Applicator Core & 7F test (Materials,
testing details and fees).
- Valid Michigan Commercial Pesticide License in Core and
- Pest Control Experience
- Interest in Biology Entomology, Public Health
- Management Experience
Current Open Positions in Flint and Gladwin Locations
Starting Pay Rate: $11.00 per hour, or higher with background or experience.
- Field Technician
Field technicians do a variety of front end work to
control mosquito populations. This position mainly
focuses on manual applications to control larval and adult
Most work is completed in the field via backpack
application and involves working outside and interacting
with customers frequently.
- Night Driver
Part Time Only - Driving predetermined spray routes in a variety of areas. Shift
varies and may occasionally run from sunset to 1-2 am.
- Base pay starts at $11.00/hour
- Completion of testing requirements $11.50/hour
- Experienced Applicators will be paid based on experience
- Cell phone allowance included
- End of the year bonus included
* Most work for the Flint office is completed in Fenton and surrounding areas. Travel from Flint office to job
site is in APM vehicles.